AS900- restart and rethink.

RudeDogg1

Hemianthus micranthemoides, the green one I'm guessing?

This one pretty, sure it’s not HM cuz I’ve just recieved some which looks nothing like that lol.

Deano3

My 30 tangerine tigers arrived safe and sound in the post, hoping they colour up nicely.

Seem to be settling in fine, not that I can see many
I added 20 bloody marys today think iv seen 1 hoping they breed quickly

I am hoping mine stay away from the inlet aswel

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

SRP3006

I added 20 bloody marys today think iv seen 1 hoping they breed quickly

I am hoping mine stay away from the inlet aswel

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I'm hoping mine stay away from the cories, they'll happily breed in the filter if they get sucked in.

SRP3006

Hows the shrimps doing mate
I managed to count 8 of them last night after a lot of looking, the ones I saw are doing fine, as for the ones I can't see I can only hope 30 of them put in, some very small mind, I imagine they're hiding out in the stems,

SRP3006

Update time.
Big maintenance session the weekend and a small tidy up today. Think I scalped the moss a little too much on the wood unintentionally, but it was starting to die underneath so glad I did. H'ra and micranthemoides trimmed, pinnatifida trimmed back (even though I always seem to miss a few stems )
Sand was siphoned out and left for a few days to let the nerites and otos tidy it up.
Rocks scrubbed a little, filter given a really good clean.

Seems to be ticking along OK, small amount of bba and gsa on the tips of the buce and anubias which I've been spot treating.

Ignore the fork, shrimp had just been fed

I like the Hemianthus micranthemoides but I'm curious if it will grow much higher? Seems to want to stay low.