• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

At a rate of ............

leemonk

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me at a rate of 1 bubble per second; how long would a 2kg FE last?

Also..... Can I confirm that the 2kg is roughly 50cms high? ie small enough to fit in a Juwel cabinet (minus some shelving).

Thanks

Lee

leemonk said:
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me at a rate of 1 bubble per second; how long would a 2kg FE last?

Also..... Can I confirm that the 2kg is roughly 50cms high? ie small enough to fit in a Juwel cabinet (minus some shelving).

Thanks

Lee

Lee

I was using a 500g bottle and @ 2 bps it lasted me approx. 75 - 80 days, so based on these fig.s well over 12 months.

Regards

Paul

thats what I like to hear.

Did you use the FE method. Sorry, you may have made this clear, its just that this method is new to me. The reason I ask is that I actualy wanted a cylinder a little smaller than the 2kg, but I think 500g is to small as it would bug me having to renew it that often.

I am at work now, but i think 50cms would fit in a juwel cabinet.

Lee

leemonk said:
thats what I like to hear.

Did you use the FE method. Sorry, you may have made this clear, its just that this method is new to me. The reason I ask is that I actualy wanted a cylinder a little smaller than the 2kg, but I think 500g is to small as it would bug me having to renew it that often.

I am at work now, but i think 50cms would fit in a juwel cabinet.

Lee

Lee
I do not use FE purely because their is no guard on the valve - idealy FE bottles should be hung on a bracket which attached to the wall, not free standing on their own two feet pardon the pun. If your interested have a look @ the link below.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5673

I use Dennerle / JBL bottles - 2kgs.

Regards

Paul

Flyfisherman said:
I do not use FE purely because their is no guard on the valve - idealy FE bottles should be hung on a bracket which attached to the wall, not free standing on their own two feet pardon the pun.

I have a fe - secured using the bracket supplied, which is attatched so the FE cant move, but the bracket isnt taking the weight, as its still sitting on the bottom of the tank stand. Works great! The bottle cant move at all.

Dave

Back