• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Attaching Pogostemon Helferi

I have just seen your fickr account. I was in Marrakech last November.

Dave.

Its an amazing place, isn't it? We stayed in the medina, which I found quite intense to begin with. Trying to navigate those tiny, rabbit warren streets on memory alone, whilst numerous people insist you are going the wrong way (even though you didn't ask them) is an experience I won't forget. Trying to do the same thing at night :wideyed:

Sitting on the roof of the riad at sundown - with the Altas Mountains as a backdrop, sipping mint tea (whilst psyching myself up to tackle the truly and spectacularly awful Moroccan red wine), listening to evening prayer start up around the medina, and mulling over what delicious meal I might have that night - was an experience that I will never forget. :D

Looking at your photos took me right back.

Attached it and whilst I had the glue out, I removed some of the anubias, attached that to pebbles and have moved it to another tank. I had to use some gravel to fill in the hole a bit because the plant is only little and it was dwarfed. It was too late to simply plant it into the gravel because I'd already stuck it to my pebble.

Fingers crossed.

Does anyone know how long it might expect to wait until I know whether or not its going to work?

Edited to add pic;

3487053316_f12ea75980_o.jpg

Back