• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Autodoser Directly Above Sump

NotoriousENG

Hey Everyone,

I've been wanting to finally hook up the autodoser I picked up a few months pack but have been struggling with how and where to mount it. I just realized the dosing head is exactly perfect size to sit on the inside rim of my 10 gallon sump, which seems like an elegant solution. However, I was wondering if mounting it like this would be a problem from a humidity stand point. It would also cause the input/output tubes to submerge when the pump is off.
f0e471481f661a0ba99556a3ce545f0d.jpg
04557d36453e2d0f2ff7841a36cd7281.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Can't see it working like that. The auto doser needs separate reservoirs for the fert solutions, where are you intending to put them? Both sides of the peristaltic pump tube are in the sump.

As for the humidity/ condensation issue this would need to be checked based on the IP rating of the auto doser.

Thanks everyoke, my new tentative plan is to mount a small shelf on the wall directly behind the stand. I need to check some measurements, but I think the fert resivours will go on the floor between the the back of the stand and the wall.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Back