• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Autumn mood

Quite some good progress there.
I do like the hardscape a lot.
I do feel your spray bar is not placed in the best way to maximize flow though.
Any special reason for that?
If it was a normal outlet it could get a good circular flow with that positioning, but being a spray bar wouldn't be better to place it on the glass on the right side of the tank facing the banked up area?

First of all , thank you for your reply.
Yeah , you are totally right. I was planting new plants and forgot to rotate it back to a right side of the tank. Normally it flows from right side to the left as you mentioned.

Great video. Are those Galaxy rasbora? I had wanted to add some to my big tank but my ph is low and I have leaf litter too and had read that neither is good for them or occurs in their natural environment. How are yours doing? I ended up going with boraras brigittae and maculatas

Great video. Are those Galaxy rasbora? I had wanted to add some to my big tank but my ph is low and I have leaf litter too and had read that neither is good for them or occurs in their natural environment. How are yours doing? I ended up going with boraras brigittae and maculatas
Thanks. Yes , they are Galaxy rasbora and they looks happy as I can see :) Could you provide more info about this leafs problem ? I didn't know about that.

Welcome to the UKAPS Forum,

Do you just go out and collect the oak leaves locally and throw them in the tank? Do they have any effect of the water parameters?

Cheers,
Steve
Yeah, I collected leaves locally. Only one effect I know they lower ph like ldcgroomer already said.
I didn't plan this , just a spontaneous experiment. So, need more time to find out how fish will react.

I made some changes

22616613577_458bdfa979_c.jpg
23012041636_1e994fa2af_c.jpg
22619958127_2140d211c0_c.jpg

Attachments

• 22616613577_458bdfa979_c.jpg
    22616613577_458bdfa979_c.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Getting better and better.

I feel you need some dw on the right side to balance out the large amount on the right.

Back