• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Azalea Root

Aronnie

Hello

What is the difference between Red Moor Roots and Azalea Roots? I believe they are both Rhododendron but do they have any different distinguishable features?

Thanks!

I have never used Redmoor but read that Redmoor needs a lot of soaking and weighting as it can float up. Azalea looks similar,I purchased some at a good price compared to Redmoor its a Aqua -One stocked product.I like it with all its twists and shapes found it sinks after soaking well.Better still the very light colour darkens and looks very natural. I have the idea of trying a scape with Mopani and Azalea with the Mopani at the base to give the sunken tree effect

Hi Paraguay

Thank you for your reply! Yes, just about to soak my roots in a bin and leave them for a couple of weeks so hopefully they will sink! That would look really good, you have to put a picture up of you do it.

Back