Azoo Mignon 360

Discussion in 'Filters, Filtration and Pumps' started by billy boy, 17 Feb 2009.

1. billy boy

billy boy Member

Has anyone got one of these filters? As i was planning one for my 35 litre Arc tank, Is it possable to fit, say a bag of purigen in there, Was looking at this one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=027 It looks as if you could get alot more in it than the Azoo but i think it might look to bulky on such a small tank.

Thanks james

2. Nelson

Nelson Member

hi,
    i'm no expert but you might lose co2 with the "waterfall" return.

neil

3. JamesM

JamesM Member

I've got a mignon 360 and I really dislike it for several reasons - its rattly so I've had to add some foam tape to the lid. Its made from cheap plastic. It isn't great for getting co2 around the tank. And its ugly.

4. billy boy

billy boy Member

Thanks for your honest review james :) I think i will just go for the Eheim Liberty 2041 now, Hopefully the build quality will be a lot better.

Thanks james

5. hellohefalump

hellohefalump Member

I'm pleased with my mignon 260. It was noisy to begin with, but that settled down and it's quiet now. I'm using easy carbo, so CO2 loss isn't an issue for me.