• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Back after ten years .

• Thread starter The photographer
  • Start date
T

The photographer

Hi everyone, for the last 10 years I have been totally absorbed in landscape and minimal street photography ( semi professional) . I’ve been a brand ambassador for a company called NiSi filters for the past 3 years but in July this year I’m finally retiring for good , time for a rest ( 66 ) yrs old now. My photography will continue as more of a hobby from July, so with the extra time on time I will have on my hands I thought it was time to get back into Nature aquarium , the last planted Aquascape I had of any size was a 5x2x2. That was 10 years ago, I’ve had the odd nano in between but photography took over . The scape I have in mind will be for my photography room. The largest I can accommodate will be a 60cm opti white. I will have to do some research as I’m sure lots have change has taken place with equipment, lighting so on. I look forward searching out the current trends in Aquascaping , and seeing what is being produced by the members here.
Best wishes , John.
If any one wants to see my photography work it’s here www.johnstarkeyphotography.com

Excellent , as soon we can get out I’ll start getting things together.

Back