• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Back to fish keeping after 15 years

Josh0308

Seedling
Hi everyone, I’m Josh from York, North Yorkshire. I haven’t kept fish for around 15 years but after discovering aquascaping via various youtubers I can’t wait to have another go at it! Currently buying everything I need to set up my first and I must say it’s a little more expensive than I first realised, but I’m getting there. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna need some help with this so joined here in hope!
Cheers :)

Hi Josh,

Welcome to the UKAPS forum! :thumbup:

I know York well and love the place but I haven't been there for a good few years. I'm also originally from Yorkshire - West Yorkshire. I was born and bred in the small town of Mirfield. I attended the same school as Patrick Stewart, the actor. In fact, one of his brothers was our neighbour.

JPC

Thanks all for the welcome. Ahh yes JPC I know Mirfield, for a long time my dad lived in Thornhill and then Middlestown Not sure where to get started on here, I’m thinking of submitting a kind of timeline of the set up and hopefully get some advice along the way being new to the hobby and all.

Back