• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Alastair has told me to let you all know that he hasn't been well of late and that is why he hasn't been able to reply or get on here for a few weeks.
Ahhhh man not good, wishing him all the best!
Hi Alastair, All the best mate :sorry:
Hoping for a speedy recovery.
Get well soon.
Your tanks were high on the list of reasons I joined.
all the best phil
Give him my best wishes!

Hiya guys, it was really nice to log on and see these comments, it's given me even more motivation to want to get well, thanks loads. And thanks to Brian for updating my post. Few freebies on the way to you Monday with your light etc mate

Have had chance to take a couple of shots of the tank as it currently stands, it's a little overgrown by the H.Tripartia which hasn't had a trim in the last two weeks, but will be doing this weekend.
Also, I've no idea how but what appear to be orange cherry shrimp have started appearing in it. The only thing changed is a filter so unless theyd survived in the filter I've just put on im 'Stumped'
I've an orange/red plant to add next week to break up the greens, then once it's at the point for a full tank shot etc it'll be time to take it down and give it away to concentrate on the big tank.

15968892733_065f46cd9c_c.jpg4 months by Mr-T-, on Flickr

16401649340_6fb7f62b3c_c.jpg4 months by Mr-T-, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

Good to see you back and posting Alastair, I hope your health improves as quickly as possible.

I'm loving how the H. Tripartia growing out is making the scape look so lush. I'd love to see this tank with a shoal or two of fish but I understand that big new tank of yours beckons, at least it's been christened with a few shrimp before getting broken down :)

Pleased your on the mend Al :thumbup:
The tank is looking stunning and the Monte Carlo has carpeted beautifully by the looks of things. I think the creeping hydrocotle suits this scape perfectly :clap:
Really well balanced scape.
Cheerio,
Ady

Back