• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bamboo/wood shrimp

Finally a caution, this Ebay vendor said they’d send Amanos, I offered to return the Bamboo shrimp. Due for despatch Monday it’s now Thurs and nothing sent, ignored my last message. Unfortunately I left feedback before I realised the shrimp were not the species I ordered.

Finally a caution, this Ebay vendor said they’d send Amanos, I offered to return the Bamboo shrimp. Due for despatch Monday it’s now Thurs and nothing sent, ignored my last message. Unfortunately I left feedback before I realised the shrimp were not the species I ordered.

You can take up the matter with PayPal. It's normally quickly resolved. Providing you paid with PayPal...

Yeah thanks, I didn't and it doesn't matter, I'm just peed off with yet another dishonest Ebay seller. The bamboos are actually pretty cool and I'm enjoying keeping them.

DSC_0006.JPG

So after some chasing today I received my Amanos from the vendor, on balance they’re probably more disorganised than dishonest. I drip acclimatised them for a couple of hours and they now seem right at home. Feisty wee things! 😀
image.jpg

Back