• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bank holiday fun

Jamesfish

Seedling
Well it's the last big weekend for a little bit. Had a trip to fish shop planned today but to hot. 3/5 tanks going strong 1 to be drained again. Hoping to sneak out tomorrow for some basics. 2ft is going to be a surprise if it works. Anyone else starting or hoping to start a new project on long weekend?

Did my 60cm last week ;).
Nothing this weekend :(,though collected some nice blackthorn yesterday :).

Finally cleaned my 30cm cube! what a mess!

On a non fish keeping side, replace the kitchen extractor unit only to find out the new one is faulty! great :/

Well so far it's a 75% success. My new ember tetra's are okay I got given one and bought another 4 to keep it company, the pygmy cory all survived first time ever for me, the bamboo shrimp is doing well moved into his new home today. My nana has finally rooted onto a bit of bog wood. If your following this it's a golden nana mail ordered that is recovering well (Thanks Darren). Only taken me 2 years to get it moving.

Down side is lost 1 male platy and 1 pretty backed up appears nutrafen pellets and tubiflex heavy feeding to get in shape back fired. For some strange reason I do better with more sensitive fish. Go figure I can't get a platy to spawn when you want them to!

Back