• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

BBQ at Sam's

Hi guys, whatever plants you lads decide you want just get them and like i said whoever pays i will settle up with them on the day, regards john.

Shouldn`t we make some kind of thank you gesture for Sam`s missus for putting up with us? A bunch of flowers, chewing tobacco......whatever she would prefer. :lol:

Dave.

and no aquatic flowers guys. if she's anything like my misses if it needs to live in a fish tank it doesn't count!! lol.

sorry i haven't posted much in here guys but i'm still coming on the saturday, not overnight though so will have to skip the beers.

looking forward to it. :D

Hi Sam, if your missus likes flowers as much as mine then a nice bunch of flowers it will be then, whats her favourite ? regards john.

Right, I'm gonna have to make a last call for the weekend at mine on 1st Dec. So far I have the following confirmed

George
Dan
Jeremy
Jim
Dave
John

I'll be doing the necessary shop this wkd, so places will be fixed as of Sat morning when I get my ass out of bed to go to sainsburys.

Sam

yeah i'm really looking forward to it. i'm driving as well matt so you wont be the only sober one dont worry. :lol:

I still can't 100% confirm Sam, I'm really sorry. I might have been commited to do something already, sure you know how that goes....

I'm trying to wiggle my way out of it to come to yours but can't say either way yet - if this is a problem then you may have to count me out. :arghh:

Back