• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Beachcombing

Kezzab

Found this beast. Could be an interesting scape maybe.
20191229_094945.jpg

Hi, not yet. It's been soaking in an old bin so all thr salt can leach out. Its almost usable now.

Im swithering about using it, or doing a rock hardscape only.

It would be cool, but it might also be a bit one dimensional. I dont have another piece that it would wirk with. So itd be one of those 'big striking bit of wood' tanks, but might not have much beyond that. It would also be fairly similarish to how my 90cm is currently set up (Murky Lurky journal).

We'll see...

You want to make an offer? :)

Hi, not yet. It's been soaking in an old bin so all thr salt can leach out. Its almost usable now.

Im swithering about using it, or doing a rock hardscape only.

It would be cool, but it might also be a bit one dimensional. I dont have another piece that it would wirk with. So itd be one of those 'big striking bit of wood' tanks, but might not have much beyond that. It would also be fairly similarish to how my 90cm is currently set up (Murky Lurky journal).

We'll see...

You want to make an offer? :)

It would make a dramatic scape - useful in the Aquatic Design Group style of tank.

Back