• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Beautiful fresh plants from Aquarium Gardens

Ajm200

Been out of the hobby for a while. Had a large tank planted with slow growing plants and had little need to buy new plants for a few years. When I went looking for plants I found places where I used to buy plants locally were gone and the options that replaced them were poor.

More recently, I found one local shop carries a few tissue culture plants and a good selection of pots but the potted plants come with BBA.

I bought some online from other well known shops for them to arrive in rough shape and die off. I was reaching the stage where I was researching a plantless blackwater biotope then saw the ad for aquarium gardens on here.

I ordered plants on Wednesday just before 1pm and paid extra for next day delivery. They arrived yesterday afternoon and were the freshest healthiest plants I’ve ever received my post

Edited to remove typos. My vision is bad due to migraine

Thank you Aquarium Gardens. You restored my faith in online plant sales. Will definitely buy from you again

Last edited:
Back