• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

beauty from algae

Dylan

Did you know that tons of your favorite beauty products are loaded with algae? But don’t run shrieking to your bathroom to throw it all out. The green, slimy gunk--which ranges in size from single cell organisms to giant sea kelp--has tons of potential benefits for your skin. Studies claim that seaweed provides anti-acne properties without the irritation of over the counter drugs.Also, algae can stabilize minerals that aid in skin moisturization. Products containing algae as an ingredient have been tested on some of the most beautiful women and results have shown that algae is an add to beauty. So i suggest we now start going for products with algae next time we go shopping.

Ah!? Now i finaly know how it comes my girlfriend says i've got beautifull hands.. :woot: Keep sticking your hands in the tank an brushing off algae.. :thumbup: Should we wash our faces too with the tank water when doing a WC??

Back