• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Best EI salts supplier

jkh13

Hi, I was wondering wheres the best/cheapest place in the UK to buy the EI salts? Can anyone recommend a kit which contains all the right compounds to mix ferts?

APFUK starter kits great place to start

I'm looking to source a set of EI salts also.

I'm coming back to having a planted aquarium after a 16 year hiatus, so EI dosing is new to me even though CO2 and the rest isn't so much.

Could you (or anyone else) confirm if APFUK are still operating? I've e-mailed them and filled out their website contact form, and had no response so far - there is no telephone number on their website either to be able to contact them directly.

Are there any other sources for starter kits if I'm not able to get in touch with APFUK?

I'm looking to source a set of EI salts also.

I'm coming back to having a planted aquarium after a 16 year hiatus, so EI dosing is new to me even though CO2 and the rest isn't so much.

Could you (or anyone else) confirm if APFUK are still operating? I've e-mailed them and filled out their website contact form, and had no response so far - there is no telephone number on their website either to be able to contact them directly.

Are there any other sources for starter kits if I'm not able to get in touch with APFUK?

Just to update - John at APFUK has now been on touch, so I have placed the order for a starter kit. Incredibly good value, it looks like the kit should last us years and years on a 70L tank.

Back