• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Best Online or Physical store (London) neocaridinas

Hey guys,
So I have a new tank where I would like to put some neocaridinas and maybe Taiwan bees aswell.
Which is the best place to buy them quality and price wise?
Online stores anywhere or physical stores in London.
Thanks for your help.

Buying in physical stores in London is really expensive. I haven't found anywhere with decent prices. Talking about upwards of £5 for normal crystals. Best bet is to buy online, even with shipping it's cheaper usually. Try pro shrimp or join shrimp seller groups on this app called Band.

Facebook on the shrimp groups used to be the best place with very high quality shrimp but since the crack down on selling live animals everyone has shipped over to band. It's pretty easy to use and all the heavy hitters are selling. Cheaper than online as well.
Hey, join our 'UK Fish & Shrimp Sales' group on BAND - The app for groups and communities!
https://band.us/n/a7ab133eMcE6x

Hey guys,
So I have a new tank where I would like to put some neocaridinas and maybe Taiwan bees aswell.
Which is the best place to buy them quality and price wise?
Online stores anywhere or physical stores in London.
Thanks for your help.

I have neocaridinas for sale, have a look at my sales thread
Also blue neos available
Steve

Back