• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Best plants for shallow low tech

Deano3

Hi everyone I am wanting to plant my ada 60f and it's very shallow I want carpet so most likely Monte Carlo but what about easy low tech plants ? Some Anubis but any other recommendations ?

I will have c02 but on low just to help a little but want east and small plants , I like crypts etc but to shallow

Thanks dean

Thanks Dean

Not all Crypts are equal size.
C. 'petchii' does really not grow very tall. If theres space for Anubias, theres certainly also space for this one.

Hi Dean,..:) you could try lileopsis brasiliensis a try,...mix it with some pearl grass (hemianthus micranthemoides) and crypt parva

Crypt parva :) and crypt lutea hobbit are realy tiny crypts. im trying both in a low tech next to 7 other crypt sp... Also got the parva in a high tech with much more light and grows faster, longer narrower grassy leaves but still slow and small.

The Lutea Hobbit was a new kid on the block this year grown by Dennerle i believe it is sold out already. Aquasabi is out of stock with the invitros.. I lately still saw a few on rockwool pots at a dennerle dealer. You might be lucky if some still have a few..

The Albida also could do in a shallow. :)

Back