• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

best time to dose?

soton_dave

im dosing 3m per day of tpn+,my lights come on at 2pm and off at 10pm and im dosing at about 5pm when i get in from work.
would i be better off dosing before i go to work at about 7am so its in the tank for when the lights come on or doesnt it matter?

any thoughts?

cheers dave

My preference would be to dose in the morning before lights on to ensure a full dose of nutrients are in for the whole lighting period, but it probably makes little difference providing you dose regularly.

thanks for the quick response,i have dosed every day so far without fail,the reason ive been dosing when i get in is so i dont forget,when i get up im straight out the door(im not a morning person)so thats the main reason i decided on the after work dosing.
if i started dosing in the morning and missed one would i be ok to do that days dose in the afternoon?
would rather get into a routine now instead of one day here and the next there.
what about 11pm before i go to bed so that the nutrients are there ready for lights on,or doesnt it work like that.

cheers dave

I don't think it matters when you dose as long as you do.
Before I started using the auto dosing system, I used to go between doing before I went to bed and first thing in the morning. It didn't seem to make a difference.
Even when I missed a dose it wasn't too much of a problem either as I used to dose more than I generally needed.

Back