• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Best website to buy a 5kg co2 extinguisher without nozel

Nathanh2150

As headline states I’m looking for a good website to buy a 5kg co2 fire extinguisher from any help would be much appreciated

also any tips to what to do with old fire extinguisher once empty. Would be appreciated 🙂

Postage would be prohibitively expensive I'd have thought. Ideally you need to find a local supplier, as they would also be trading your empties for refills.

Try Amazon or Ebay but there must be some fire safety companies where you stay...Norwich is it?......after all businesses use FEs and need refills.

I use a local (Northe West) fire safety company (Advanced Fire Protection). They charge 10 pounds for a 5kg extinguisher delivered). The extinguishers are out of date so it's a waste product for them. Would it be worth looking for a similar company near you? I found that it works out a lot cheaper than ebay or amazon.

I use a local (Northe West) fire safety company (Advanced Fire Protection). They charge 10 pounds for a 5kg extinguisher delivered). The extinguishers are out of date so it's a waste product for them. Would it be worth looking for a similar company near you? I found that it works out a lot cheaper than ebay or amazon.
Good price!!

Back