• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Betta Nano Cube from J&K

ghostsword

The tank now, with only four Fresh Water spotted Nerites on it:

It has Crypto parva, hairgrass, Marsilea H, some strands of Lileaopsis B and Fontinalis.

4798928954_32bc09a5a9.jpg

4798328921_9194503d68.jpg

The light on these apparently produce a very reasonable 30par, which means you should be able to grow a very nice range of things if you're co2 is good, keep us posted.
It's a nice scape too, though I think the two bits of wood would be better on tilted into the scape to provide a focal point closer to golden section.

Garuf said:
The light on these apparently produce a very reasonable 30par, which means you should be able to grow a very nice range of things if you're co2 is good, keep us posted.
It's a nice scape too, though I think the two bits of wood would be better on tilted into the scape to provide a focal point closer to golden section.

Thanks..

So I could tilt the wood into the scape, meaning into the right? The light is pretty good, I got two of them.

I dose EI, 90% WC weekly, and dose 1ml of Easycarbo daily. Only four nerites on it now.

What is hard for me is to find some plants for it. I was thinking about Micranthemum Micrantoides. Alternatively I can let the hairgrass and liliaopsis take over.

Looking Good, Have you thought about using Pond Hairgrass. I am using it as a background plant like vallis. And It looks really good. Alot brighter green than dwarf hairgrass.

That would be a good idea. :) Will look for it.

What I found about the tank is that 20cm square is limited to what I can plant on it, and floor space is limited. I had a rock on it, but was taking too much space, so I took it out.

I was expecting the tenellus to spread out, but it is being very slow to do it, although the only CO2 I got is the water from the main tank, as if I put Easycarbo on the tank, the shrimp will not last long.

yeah the limited footprint is a planting issue, but that i like as a challenge. It make for a more interesting scape.

Back