• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bit of fun.

seedoubleyou

So I came across this cool little site on Green Aqua’s latest video. It’s a little bit of a faff on phone but manageable. Should be a lot better on PC.

Here’s what I’ve come up with, thought it might be fun to see what everyone else can come up with, it doesn’t have to be planted, it can be hardscape only. Nothing serious.

B3005330-D453-42BE-AF5B-3B31EE9C554E.jpeg

Cheers,
Chris.

@Gill really nice looking layout, you must have incredible patience as I gave up on creating a carpet for my layout 😂.
Yes when I need to I can be Very patient. Was a little infuriating when you accidently click off something while trying to move it. And more than 20+ Clicks to move something far back into the layers till you are happy.

That looks beautiful @Gill !

@seedoubleyou I used this application to plan my shrimp tank last year and I feel like it helped. The outcome was fairly close to what I had laid out. But yeah it's very fiddly. Hit markers are a bit all over the place and sometimes once you've lost a layer you just have to accept defeat. Definitely a better experience on the PC.

C60494C7-661C-4044-9D58-B4FC6470D44A.jpeg

399A9294-15E6-4AC8-AD90-40E2D649937B.jpeg

Back