• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Black cube 123

An absolute treat to see a biotope other than SA.

Nice Lee. I hope to see a male albimarginata one of these weeks. I've been looking at an extra tank for gourami's. Still in my head. The wite cube could come to work and in that spot put a 120 x 50 x 35 shallow.

Nice Lee. I hope to see a male albimarginata one of these weeks. I've been looking at an extra tank for gourami's. Still in my head. The wite cube could come to work and in that spot put a 120 x 50 x 35 shallow.

Go for it ed! The gourami are great fish. I'm sure you would really enjoy them. The 120x50x35 sounds great. I'm sure you could put something good together with a tank like that. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the look of this tank!

I'm very impressed with your fish photography skills too. I've a shoal of axelrodi (little stunners) and I wish I could get a photo that clear.

Quick Phone pics of companion to the black cube: paro breeding tank. Tank is 50x30x30 cm, app 12 cm of the width is used for a mattenfilter and to house heating and pump. Tank is barebottom, but filled with pieces of wood and it has catappa leaves and elder cones. Small LED light over it and some trident fern on the mattenfilter. At the moment water is ph = 6.6 and 50 microsiemens. Likely i will get some fish this weekend.
155758663.eMT23Ab0.jpg

155758659.w16qUCaQ.jpg

That is the same as my liquorice gourami but I'm not sure mine are sumatranus as none have the spot on the dorsal. One is definitely acting like a male and he doesn't seem to have a spot either.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I can see some spots, but i haven't seen the filament in the tail yet (small (1mm) and in the middle of the tail, seems to be with both males and females i think).

The firm i ordered a albimarginata male called and said i had to wait longer. They could deliver macrostoma......... yeah i have two albimarginata females waiting.............duhh.

Back