• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Blast from the past

Arana

Hi Everyone, those of you with long memories might remember me o_O been away for while although i have popped in from time to time to check you are all behaving yourself :D
Once i have taken some time to catch up on all the great scapes that you have all been doing on here i am going to redo my old 120cm.

Just wanted to say...Great work everyone, it's great to see UKAPS still going from strenght to strength!

Oi mate! :D
So nice to hear from you again! Hope you've been well. Looking forward to your next project mate.

Cheers,

ceg4048 said:
Oi mate! :D
So nice to hear from you again! Hope you've been well. Looking forward to your next project mate.

Cheers,
Thanks mate :thumbup: i'm still being mesmorised by all the great scapes i've been missing :clap: there will be a project fom me soon tho' i'm getting inspired 8)

Hi Arana.

Didn`t you kick some Gluteus maximus in the IAPLC a little while ago?

Dave.

Dave Spencer said:
Hi Arana.

Didn`t you kick some Gluteus maximus in the IAPLC a little while ago?

Dave.
Seems like a long time ago to me mate, but yes it was 2008, this was the tank but not the final competition shots, can't seem to find them :(

DSCI0052.jpg

Back