• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bosemani Rainbow fry maybe!?!?!?

SuperColey1 said:
Buy a small clearseal tank one of the £15 12" ones as a nursery. small filter small heater.

Then use it as a nursery just when needed (using water from your main tank to fill it) or an excuse for a small scape!!!! ;)

AC

yeah, itl turn into a scape anyway i bet. itl be "oh this will do him nice and simple" then itl be gravel, plants, ferts..... :lol:

Well done on the fry mate :)
I moved mine into the main tank when they were 1.5-2cm and apart from the odd chase the adults didn't bother them, and they're now growing nicely!

I have now moved 3 of the fry, only left one behind that is still very small in comparisson to the others and they are doing fine :) the cherries that got caught in the net at the same time were not so lucky, the adult Bosemani soon took care of them, oh well ....

How bizarre! :(
I put mine in at a smaller size and all they got was a quick chase around the tank :?

Back