• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Boy gets betta stuck in p****!

lol - thats classic :lol:

ha ha, top draw! maybe he'd be "betta" off going for a wiz without a flippin fish in his hand hey?!

What an idiot!

I don't for one second believe that explanation..... how many people while cleaning their tank hold their fish in their hand.... and then go for a pee still holding the fish.

And what sort of aim must he have to drop the fish into the 'pee stream' so that it could swim up it??

Naaahhhhh.... NO WAY is that true!!

Another question... How the hell did it fit up there? The fish must have travelled at the speed of light up his urethra

I could understand it happening if you are carrying out some of the more esoteric yoga shatkarmas in the river ganges (they have to be seen to be believed :wideyed:), but no way was that straightforward tank maintenance! There is definitely something fishy going on there :lol:

We used to have a phrase at my last work (mainly used by my Gudjurati colleagues :) ) ... 'Only in India!'

Mr Bee said:
And what sort of aim must he have to drop the fish into the 'pee stream' so that it could swim up it??
Did you watch "The Lost Land of the Jaguar"?? they show the fish and explain how they swim up the "pee stream" and then suck on the blood of the victims ;)

LondonDragon said:
Mr Bee said:
Did you watch "The Lost Land of the Jaguar"?? they show the fish and explain how they swim up the "pee stream" and then suck on the blood of the victims ;)

Well I've just learn't something today then :)

Was that the Nigel Marvin programme?? I thought only the Candiru (or some similar name) fish could do that - could a Betta do it??

I read it as though he dropped the fish striaght into the stream. With the speed and momentum it was travelling with due to gravity, could it have started swimming as it landed in the stream?

I find the whole story a but dubious, the whole thing about going for a wee while holding a fish in your hand...... I mean, wouldn't you just put the fish down first?

Mr Bee said:
Was that the Nigel Marvin programme?? I thought only the Candiru (or some similar name) fish could do that - could a Betta do it??
It was a Candiru, maybe its a similar species and not a betta!

Back