• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Brighid Sleeps

http://www.seriouslyfish.com/species/iriatherina-werneri/ I think these fish will benefit/feel better in a densly planted tank with floaters

Indeed. They do settle in ok however, with plenty of displays of courting and such like. I've also made sure I had a decent ratio of females to males. Other then the alarm they show when you access the tank they generally act pretty chilled and are always on display or in central areas. :)

Hi John. What sort of ferts were you using here? Cheers
Hey Konrad 3ml all in one per day. 50% water change once a week. Aquasoil was new from the start of the tank. although by the point of the photos the rear planting was actually mostly detached from it in a low mound. :)

What sort of all in one if you don't mind me asking? My monte carlo covered a whole required surface already but it doesn't grow very fast so I thought I may not dose enough ferts. Thanks

What sort of all in one if you don't mind me asking? My monte carlo covered a whole required surface already but it doesn't grow very fast so I thought I may not dose enough ferts. Thanks

Different types tbh. Sometimes I used tropica, sometimes the TNC complete. Sometimes DIY ones i've mixed myself. If i had to pick my preference i'd buy more TNC Complete.

I also have tap water that is basically RO now and reminerlize with a GH/KH booster.

Back