• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Britain's Got Talent 2009

I can't be the only one who watches this - anyone else? Come on Andy, I can count on you - me and you were X Factor buddies. :lol:

I know a lot hasn't happened so far, but I'll be supporting these guys this year.

Is that good or is that good? ;)

X factor is at least people singing almost in tune ;)

Not into 'cabaret' can't see why Simon Cowell is on the show. lol

kids dancing and magicians etc - not my cup of tea

AC

:lol: I know what you mean. It really annoys me when singers go on Britain's Got Talent. Why? WHY? Go on the X Factor if you're a singer.

Aw come on, don't be so harsh on the people mate, lots of mainstream stars made their names on programs similar to this, they're only trying to catch a break. I agree there are too many programs like this though. I only watch this crud when there is nothing better on and I want a good laugh. Honestly there are some diabolical acts that go on these shows.

Those dancers were quite good. Worth watching the clip just for the expressions on Amandas face when he did the splits. :lol:

Thomas McMillan said:
:lol: I know what you mean. It really annoys me when singers go on Britain's Got Talent. Why? WHY? Go on the X Factor if you're a singer.

i love britains got talent, some people go on because they are not old enough, or, for exmaple the amazing singer from Scotland probably wouldnt get any votes fom the audience. She has a much better chance on BGT.

i loved the Greek Dancer's last week :lol:

Back