• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

British & International Discus Keepers Association B.I.D.K.A. 2

REDSTEVEO

Hello to all members of UKAPS,

Jim Simmons, John Ashfield Lars Roald Johannsen, Line Saeter, and I would like to personally invite you to the newly formed Facebook Group B.I.D.K.A 2, formerly a web based forum.

At its height, the original B.I.D.K.A web forum had 6,005 members worldwide. Sadly the demise of web based forums and several failed attempts to host The British Discus Show over the past few years, led to it's demise.

Our intention is to revive the original B.I.D.K.A reputation and give our members the opportunity to help us achieve that aim. With time, we may be able to revive the will and enthusiasm to host a British Discus Show.

Also for the Discus lovers amongst you there is some real quality information available, including keeping discus in a planted tank.

We have strict rules, and new membership requests have to be approved by admins, and there are three questions to answer as part of the membership approval process.

Please feel free to have a look around, and if you like what you see and would like to join us on the journey, we would be very happy to welcome you into B.I.D.K.A 2.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/282706469124539?ref=bookmarks&_rdr

Thanks,

Steve

Line Saeter in Norway

She definitively has humor.. :)
44929429_1912128555536628_5858056330538909696_o.jpg

:thumbup: And gorgious Discus..

Back