• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Broken "special style" neo diffuser

No i didn't get the bendy version as i knew i would screw it up, instead i bought a little glass u-bend which i've already broken too :lol::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've only ever used the neo diffusers, they've always hissed for me, i thought that was normal?

I’ve spent a lot of money in diffusers, including do!aqua, jbl, ada, neo co2, co2 art, in-line...and yes they all make some noise except for the co2 art bazooka and the inline ones which are inside the stand anyway.

The new neo co2 isn’t the loudest but as I asked some guys on YouTube that are using it, they said that it was silent, so I didn’t expect the hissing noise on this one. Got the old version and I’ve to say it’s an bit louder.

I got the glass U bend to with the bazooka , glass is sexy but fragile, doesn’t it? ;)

The co2art bazooka does hiss if you have hard water. The membrane begins to clog if it is not dipped in bleach weekly.

I’ve spent a lot of money in diffusers, including do!aqua, jbl, ada, neo co2, co2 art, in-line...and yes they all make some noise except for the co2 art bazooka and the inline ones which are inside the stand anyway.

The new neo co2 isn’t the loudest but as I asked some guys on YouTube that are using it, they said that it was silent, so I didn’t expect the hissing noise on this one. Got the old version and I’ve to say it’s an bit louder.

I got the glass U bend to with the bazooka , glass is sexy but fragile, doesn’t it? ;)

I think it's because the disc is actually smaller than than the old large version so is working harder? I do use a lot of co2, bubbles are uncountable and i don't even fill up the counter anymore, as long as the drop checker is bright lime green by lights on, i should be good.

I'm going to get another u-bend tomorrow, it looks weird without one but my tubing has adapted to it's position now so might put it on when i try the new style diffuser again. Might have to add a tiny bit of super glue underneath where the disc meets the acrylic.

The co2art bazooka does hiss if you have hard water. The membrane begins to clog if it is not dipped in bleach weekly.

my water isn’t very soft but I never had to clean it, it is perfectly silent. But a friend of mine had hissing noise coming from his co2 art bazooka after 2 months of use...let’s say it’s a matter of luck. :)

well, after one week of use my new neo co2 diffuser is still making hissing noise, the bubbles are fine though.

I might get used to the noise and I’ve to say it’s very efficient, so excuse my rude review, it’s quite a nice diffuser and very sleek looking too. ;)

here’s an shot of today;
200305115921746601.jpg

Back