• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bubble count keeps changing

Unfortunately @GHNelson I don't think the issue is fixed. The bubble count has slowed this morning and I've just had increase it. It's definitely not dropping as it did before but it's not staying at the same rate. It's very strange as yesterday the needle valve seemed to be very sensitive after adjusting the working pressure and today it's not. Or maybe I've imagined that! I've found a bottle of gas leak spray and literally sprayed everything and can't see any leaks but if I listen closely there is a very tiny hissing noise coming from around the solenoid. It may of course have been there when it was fine. Is there anything else I can try at this point? Thank you!

I'm not saying this will fix anything but it seems to have worked with mine:
Working pressure kept dropping which reduced bubble count
CO2Art say to remove the sticker from the back of the regulator, undo the screw and clean inside it. Mine had no dirt in so I fastened everything back up and problem solved. For a day.
I repeated this 3 or 4 times until I tried not quite fastening the nut as tight as it will go and everything has worked fine for a week or two.

@GHNelson yes I sprayed it all. The good news is the bubbles are okay today though. It's very weird. The check valve just arrive today so I'll fit that. Just so I'm clear - it's going in-between the diffuser and bubble counter as you say above. Should I attach it v close to the diffuser - so leave maybe just a couple of centimetres on the tubing and then attach? Sorry I'm not very good at this stuff and there's no instructions with it!

Back