• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bubble counter glass fittings help

Iv been having some trouble with my bubble counter since i installed it. I fill the glass with water but within a day it has passed through the NRV and down the 6 mm air line. Its a custom bubble-counter and iv been trying to find a permanent way of setting it up. I would very much like some suggestions on how to keep the water in the glass, it doesnt have to look good as i can hide the inlets and outlets. Maybe a better NRV or i have thought of putting a syringe needle on the outlet side

Right now its a rubber sleve with a plastic NRV.

DSC_1222.jpg

DSC_1224.jpg

Sorry lads im still having leaking problems. Is there anybody with experience on plumping or fittings that might solve my problem.

Connecting a 1/2 " glass tube to a NRV?

Thanks

Been moving house so a bit late with the update.

Here are a few pictures of what im working with.The glass tube is OD 12 mm. I would very much like to connect the glass to the 6mm line in a better way but the NRV's are the only ones I can find that fit into the black rubber slieve. Agan, the difficulty im facing is the water passing through the NRV and into the lines going back to the solenoid, needle valve and regulator.

Plastic NRV, rubber slieve ID 12mm and syringe needle.
DSC_0115.jpg

Inlet coming from Needle valve, Solenoid and Reg.
DSC_0126.jpg

Upclose of syringe needle
DSC_0125.jpg

Outlet leading to diffuser
DSC_0138.jpg

Front view showing bottom connection
DSC_0119.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0115.jpg
    DSC_0115.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC_0126.jpg
    DSC_0126.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC_0125.jpg
    DSC_0125.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC_0119.jpg
    DSC_0119.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC_0138.jpg
    DSC_0138.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 154
I'm finding your photo "outlet leading to diffuser" very difficult to understand. If the tube you're using to count bubbles is beneath it, and the diffuser is above it, then the non return valve is the wrong way round - or is the photo upside down?

Any clarification would help!

Mark

(PS did you pay for that, or make it out of bits and bobs? Looks a bit over-engineered! But very smart!)

Back