• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bubble counter help

Behold

I FINALLY managed to get my Drop Checkers and i have setup the co2. Looks to be no leaks but time will tell.

The bubble Counter seems eratic... Is this because it needs to get up to pressure. Also will adding another one way after the bubble counter allow a more accurate reading????

Thanks

What do you mean by erratic?

Do you have a pic of the bubble counter?

All I can say at this point is that if the CO2 has just turned on the pressure would've been holding back (think a closed cupboard door with loads of stuff pushing against it) when you turn it on (open the door) what is behind surges out and then after a while the CO2 being released through the regulator will find a steady rate.

Do you have a check valve prior to the bubble counter?

AC

Its a pure glass counter and it has a class check valve before it. I was wondering if having one after it would help smooth out the counter as the pressure between the 2 valves should be similar.

I would guess you have a leak somewhere between the bubble counter and needle valve which is fluctuating the supply.

I recently put new hose on mine and all of a sudden the bubble became perfectly round and perfectly timed!!! Didn't know I had a leak but must have had somewhere however small.

AC

SuperColey1 said:
I would guess you have a leak somewhere between the bubble counter and needle valve which is fluctuating the supply.

I recently put new hose on mine and all of a sudden the bubble became perfectly round and perfectly timed!!! Didn't know I had a leak but must have had somewhere however small.

AC

Thanks i will monitor it. I think the issue was it had not got to pressure as i was not running enough BPM. I read everything wrong and was doing 2 BPM not BPS.... Now it seems more stable.

Im monitoring gas use to wourk out if im loosing it fast also have covered all the joints in soap enriched water.

Back