• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bucephalandra Broad Wavy - White FUngus

papa_c

I have a few Bucephalandra species growing well in my tank, recently add Tissue culture Buce. Broad Wavy and had the plant develop a white fuzzy "mould" surround the plant, it then went on to totally melt, this is the only plant that suffered from this in the tank. Thinking it might be the tissue culture I then purchased an established pot grown plant. The same thing is now happening to this.

Has anybody experienced this and any ideas what the problem is?

I purchased an invitro Broad Wavy and attached them to wood and most of them melted after a few weeks only one bit survived. Now I've noticed I have a very small Broad Wavy growing back from one of the melted bits and the bit that survived seems to be growing better and stronger now. Not sure if the melting is the Broad Wavy getting use to living underwater or something else, all my other plants are growing well without any issues.

Back