• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bucep's bluff thread finished :-)

Simply superb mate :)
Cheers mark :thumbup:
The Buces look good on the rocks also, covering them as much as you can afford to.
They do well in the soil also. If you do this on the rocks, it will give a more aged look to the tank and make it look bigger than it is actually.
Do plan to add more especially to the rock Tom, funds allowing :)

Boosh! Cracking stuff mate. To echo everyone else I'm amazed this is only 12lts!!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Reactions: tim
I think you've well and truly sussed the small tank layouts.Another stunner in the making :clap:

Cheers
Martin

Cheers Martin, just for the sake of posting a pic, excuse the dirty pipes :lol:
11803083576_212fc41435.jpg

Tim ,Liking the light,did you have that over Blue Jelly Island.Tank looking nice mate;)

Ps,clean those pipes, tut tut
Subscribed
Cheers
Martin

Nice tank and buces. Your lfs did not fool you it is pagoda rock.
Thanks for clearing that up :thumbup: I love the buces, I want more lots more.
Tim ,Liking the light,did you have that over Blue Jelly Island.Tank looking nice mate;)

Ps,clean those pipes, tut tut
Subscribed
Cheers
Martin
Hiya mate, yeah pipes are minging lol, I had blue jelly under an 11 w which was a bit much low tech for me, this boyu unit is 3x8 w just using one tube but the other two are great for pics.

Cheers Martin, just for the sake of posting a pic, excuse the dirty pipes :lol:
11803083576_212fc41435.jpg

Absolutely disgusting. .......how could you even post such a poor attempt at a planted tank.................. ;)

Ha looks belting tim. Well done mate very nice

I love that final picture. :wideyed: The tank is looking so crisp & spotless ,...:) Nice one Tim. Just like Ian had mentioned earlier,.. your aquascaping versatility is improving tremendously. I would also like to confess here that i am looking forward to bum off your ideas very shamelessly in the near future:lol: .

Absolutely disgusting. .......how could you even post such a poor attempt at a planted tank.................. ;)

Ha looks belting tim. Well done mate very nice
Shocking I felt embarrassed posting it tbh :oops: :)
I love that final picture. :wideyed: The tank is looking so crisp & spotless ,...:) Nice one Tim. Just like Ian had mentioned earlier,.. your aquascaping versatility is improving tremendously. I would also like to confess here that i am looking forward to bum off your ideas very shamelessly in the near future:lol: .
Thanks Faizal, just need to keep it looking clean :) lower light or certainly less intense seems to be the way forward for my setups, just need to work on an algae free high tech setup next.

Wow!
Stunning little tank Tim, incredibly strong presence and very detailed from the texture of the pagoda rock to the plant scheme.....love the buces :)

Back