• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bucep's bluff thread finished :-)

Ah I see, thank you very much didn't think you'd post this with the GSA all over the glass
Nothing wrong with a little GSA! next time you will do better ;)

Reactions: tim
Quick update of this one, buces and Xmas moss growing faster than the eleocharis, go figure :mad:
13015766255_4df7e093d6_c.jpg
Working away for the next month or so, tanks only getting weekly water change and wifey dosing ferts, hopefully won't see too much damage :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 13015766255_4df7e093d6_c.jpg
    13015766255_4df7e093d6_c.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 89
Looks great Tim, those shrimp give a real sense of scale.
E. Mini took ages to get going in my tank too.

The front centre rock looks great I really like the texture of it. Also these shots have great colour bravo!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Hi Faizal, no carbon addition at all mate probably why the grass is soooo slow, dosing half ei on alternate days.
This is amazing Tim. I love how natural it looks. It's gonna look even much better as it ages. Hope you keep it running for a long time.:). ahhh the joys of low tech.:happy:

I'm finding that a small buce the size of no more than 5-10mm is growing the fastest out of my buce. I found this piece stuck on the roots of a larger buce and tied it on a little rock placed in my 80L right under the flow. Its leaves are tiny even new ones, perhaps they will get bigger alone the year. It started out with a pair of leaves and now there are 5 in total, it is by far the fastest growing buce, I think it is down to the flow.

Hi folks, small update on this one, been working away this week and had a very unsavoury conversation with the wife this morning sounds like the boyu had a little airlock last night so as this tanks in the bedroom the wife unplugged the filter to get some sleep unfortunately the filter drained half the tank all over the floor, needless to say my better half is not happy, she generously stuck one of my old hob filters on the tank and it sounds like the shrimp are ok, but it sounds like I may not be when I get home :rolleyes: So long and short of it I may take the tank down at the weekend for a quieter life at home.

shame Tim lovely tank, sorry about the mishap hopefully you do a rescape but maybe put in different room so don't get into trouble ;)

I want to say LOL Tim but I know that's not nice. So lol but not lol. Top marks to the OH for putting a replacement filter on though!! ;)

I want to say LOL Tim but I know that's not nice. So lol but not lol. Top marks to the OH for putting a replacement filter on though!! ;)
:lol: I can laugh out loud now buddy but I gotta go back home and face the music tomorrow, mrs tim is a good woman but I think she's had enough of my hobby/obsession from the earlier conversation, the air was blue to say the least.

Back