• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Budget nano tanks – sprucing up my desk

jimmywaleseswhale

Looking for something miniature to either put on my desk or on top of bookshelf speakers. Will likely use it as a paludarium rather than a fully filled up tank. Preliminary plan is to try doing two mass walls using hygrolon and maybe scape the bottom. Maybe an orchid or two.

Current options are:
  • Cube Aquarium 20 x 20 x 20 cm Glass Basin (£32.52) – sadly no lid and think I prefer something taller in terms of proportions
  • Dennerle Nano Cube 10L Aquarium 20cm x 20cm x 25cm [height] (£30.99 + shipping but currently out of stock) – I like their 20l tank but out of stock and on the verge of being too big.

DOOA Neo Glass stuff is really beautiful but aiming to spend a bit less.

Any pointers at other (small) tanks? 7l would be fine, 15x15x20 (or even 15?) would be fine.

Thank you!

This is out of stock at Amazon but put on a stock notification. It is white glass and only cost about £25 for the 25cm cube and there's a 30cm too

Lovely price but 25 width and depth would be too big for the intended use and would require some proper display space

Back