• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Buying and deliveries from Hinterfeld.

BarryH

Has anyone any experience at all of buying from Hinterfeld?

I just wondered how their parcels arrived and were you able to track the deliveries at all once they were in the UK. I ordered some light units and as I'm often out, it would be a big help if I had an idea of when they were likely to make the delivery.

Has anyone any experience at all of buying from Hinterfeld?

I just wondered how their parcels arrived and were you able to track the deliveries at all once they were in the UK. I ordered some light units and as I'm often out, it would be a big help if I had an idea of when they were likely to make the delivery.

Did via ebay few years ago, all glass ware and all went well and everything was packed very safe. I can't see why it would be different via their own webshop. The Ebay buyers protection is an Paypal extension, you have to same protection applying if you pay outside ebay with paypal.

I'm not reluctant to order from them again.

I've ordered from both their eBay shop and warehouse, all fine. Just bare in mind they ship from HK, so delivery can take around 3 weeks.

I ordered stainless pipes from Hinterfeld in June, it took a few weeks to receive the parcel but to my surprise I was able to track the delivery to my door. No problems whatsoever.

I had a couple of problems with them but they made good on all the orders in the end (just felt a bit slow to respond). No other problems since.

Hinterfeld have a UK warehouse , shipping should be quicker

When I spoke to Hinterfeld, although their website seems to indicate they have a UK warehouse, they told me all their UK orders are shipped direct from Hong Kong but can be checked via the tracking number. The only website they now have is their main one, they no longer have a UK one.

Ive ordered many times to Australia, if I ever had a problem they always resolved the issue, shipping can take awhile 2 - 3 weeks

I received my order yesterday (12th) and had placed it on the 1st. I selected my items from the UK warehouse, but it does appear they were shipped from Hong Kong anyway, and then passed over to Royal Mail.

I've just placed another order, this time from the main website area, so it will be interesting to see if there's any difference in delivery time. I'm also wondering about customs tax. Someone else said that they weren't charged anything, which will be good if that's also the case for me. On the other hand, that will mean I forked out more money on my first order by buying the more expensive UK version for no reason.

I received my order yesterday (12th) and had placed it on the 1st. I selected my items from the UK warehouse, but it does appear they were shipped from Hong Kong anyway, and then passed over to Royal Mail.

Pleased to hear your delivery arrived. Is there any way to check from your packaging how the parcel was shipped, air, sea?

Back