buying from java-plants

samc

i was looking for plants when i came across java-plants on the pfk site has any1 ever bought from here as the seem cheap (pots are about 1.75) wanted to know what kind of quality they are.
thanks

altaaffe

I've ordered from Java as well and all plants were fine but they were not as well established as those I got from the likes of Aqua Essentials so price wise it may be that they end up being comparable for actual plant mass.

Dan Crawford

Founder
Staff member
I've had issues with them in the past but they were the only people who did E. parvula so i took the plunge again, without being out of order all i can say is that i wish it was on the Tropica list :rolleyes:

beeky

Yes, I think "variable" would be a good description!

Tropica plants seem expensive in comparison but you do get more plant per pot, and it's healthy!

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
I used them before and was pretty much disapointed with plant sizes and general condition. I personally would not use them again.

rymoore

I ordered some Java Moss from them which arrived yesterday. The envelope it arrived in was open, and the plastic wrapping holding the moss was torn and Java Moss was everywhere. I reckon there was half of what I ordered left in the envelope. Was not impressed!!