• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Good skill nath!

My misses would love this kind of thing, rather than the clinical cabinets that normally come with the tanks.

Thank you guys. I'm very happy with how its going. Will see if I can get the Worktop together and sanded this week. As well as cutting the panels for the back and left side, theres also the bottom to router out for the 'Floor'.

Following that they'll be LEDs to fit in the interior, tool stand to make & lighting bar to get fabricated. :)

Thank you guys. I'm very happy with how its going. Will see if I can get the Worktop together and sanded this week. As well as cutting the panels for the back and left side, theres also the bottom to router out for the 'Floor'.

Following that they'll be LEDs to fit in the interior, tool stand to make & lighting bar to get fabricated. :)
:cool:

Pimp my stand lol
The sad thing is I want you to put a badge on the front of it, like a gold dollar sign just bellow the tank on the top rail.
maybe NW ( Natural Woodworkio/Nathaniel Whiteside) instead of NA/ADA?

maybe NW ( Natural Woodworkio/Nathaniel Whiteside) instead of NA/ADA?
205px-NW_Logo_svg_zps54514a0d.png

It must stand for Natural Woodworkio though, as when I steal it from his house I will be able to say its a brand not some guys name.

The cabinet looks awsome mate really good workman ship, would love to be able to try build a cabinet one day but would be nowere near as complex and professional

looks great anyway, keep us posted :thumbup:
Dean

blimey, I've just been reading this... some craftsmanship going it to that! Gonna look fab when the units done - i will sure be watching this to the end:thumbup:
PS, I think your going to be getting a few orders.

blimey, I've just been reading this... some craftsmanship going it to that! Gonna look fab when the units done - i will sure be watching this to the end:thumbup:
PS, I think your going to be getting a few orders.

Thanks Gary. Im eagerly awaiting a copy of PFK with a write up in it about your tank!

Orders are very welcome :)

Cheers,

Should I keep the updates coming? Step by step or is everyone getting bored of my 'spamming' :lol:

How long do you reckon it will take to finish the cabinet then ?

Hey mate,

To be honest, I think I'm going well. And the cabinet itself. (Without door or lighting rail) should be complete with back and bottom hopefully by the weekend.

**update**

3yjy9age.jpg

enebumet.jpg

Nice featured top, which I obviously wont see much of :lol: :
za8umy9e.jpg

Thats it very much up to date, photos were just taken. I was going to price up the timber to see how much it would cost me to produce for members/limited supply.

Cheers,

Thanks Gary. Im eagerly awaiting a copy of PFK with a write up in it about your tank!

Orders are very welcome :)

Cheers,

Should I keep the updates coming? Step by step or is everyone getting bored of my 'spamming' :lol:

Cheers Nath, yes im looking forward to it too - please keep those updates coming, im waiting for the next instalment:thumbup: its going to look fab when its done... I really think the finish will compliment a nature aquarium very nicely.

Cheers Nath, yes im looking forward to it too - please keep those updates coming, im waiting for the next instalment:thumbup: its going to look fab when its done... I really think the finish will compliment a nature aquarium very nicely.

Updated just before you posted buddy :)

Will glue the two sides up complete tomorrow. And get the extra boards for the back.

Back