• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cabinet organisation and pictures [emoji16]

Deano3

Hi everyone dont know of another tread that is similar but i would love to see inside your cabinets and how organised or unorganised they are as want ideas for how to lay mine out, thought would be good to have a picture thread of just the cabinets.

No matter how untidy or unorganised dont worry and share

Dont mind my dirty pipes

Dean
74b43af3474631487e5da29324e558c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Excellent mate cant wait to get my 900 set up and have layed out better, i need a tool magnetic holder and a light and i love the kitchen roll holder thats excellent.

Thanks for sharing

Dean

Great thanks for sharing paulo

Excellent mate cant wait to get my 900 set up and have layed out better, i need a tool magnetic holder and a light and i love the kitchen roll holder thats excellent.

Thank you! I like convenience (hence the kitchen roll!!) and everything to be clean and tidy, I can't stand mess!
The tool holder is a magnetic knife rack from ebay and the light was from amazon I think. It's an LED light strip, only a cheap one but it's controlled from an app on my phone. The only thing I don't like in the cabinet is the wires but unless they invent a cordless extension lead I'll have to put up with it!

Is that a device to stir your ferts before they go through the pump in the top image? If so what's the benefi?
There are a couple of videos in my journal to show how it works, very quick to mix the dry salts and get a uniform solution.
And since it's there and have no other use for it, I run it for two minutes on a timer and once that finishes the pump doses the tank straight after, the mix doesn't go stale and also ensure that maybe some elements will settle in the bottom and be dosed first and the later days some elements could be missing, I saw someone using one years ago and when it popped up on eBay 4 years ago I just couldn't resist!

I'm loving all the kitchen roll and towel rails, I'll be ordering one for mine.
Can't believe I've not thought of it before after all the mess I make during maintenance.

Iv just ordered one from ebay woth sticky tape to stick to cabinet so dont need to drill

Back