• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Calling all Aquascapers - Have your tank in PFK

George Farmer

Founder
UKAPS Team
There are plenty of very respectable 'scapes here on UKAPS.

If you fancy the possibility of having your tank picked up and featured in PFK magazine then please consider adding your tanks to the PFK site here...

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/p ... d_form.php

The PFK editorial staff will contact you if they wish to feature it and get more details.

UKAPS has had some members featured already but there's plenty more I can think of...

And don't forget to plug UKAPS if you do get featured!!

padlock said:
is that the same 15 year old Aaron North that had his tank featured in the june pfk?
The very same ;)

UKAPS members are no strangers the pages of PFK...

Dan Crawford, Graeme Edwards, Peter Kirwan, Tom Messenger, Stu Worrall, Dave Spencer, Paulo Leal, Mark Evans, James Maslin, Jeff Cannons, Steven Chong and I'm sure there's more...

George Farmer said:

Dan Crawford, Graeme Edwards, Peter Kirwan, Tom Messenger, Stu Worrall, Dave Spencer, Paulo Leal, Mark Evans, James Maslin, Jeff Cannons, Steven Chong and I'm sure there's more...
UKAPS BABY! :thumbup:

is that the same 15 year old Aaron North that had his tank featured in the june pfk?

:wave: :wave:

George Farmer said:
I see Tonser (Tony) has put his awesome 'scape up on PFK Your Tanks recently, so hopefully that'll get featured at some point. It certainly deserves to.

that needs a full interview 8)

i see all the other tanks, but they always seemed so distant and unreal because i thought i'd have to be made of money etc. to have a tank like that and that i couldn't have a long term set-up, it's through Aaron's iterview that i was sent over here :D
its just something about Aaron's tank that i love but just can't put my finger on, and the fact that he's my age and we were both going to go low tech originally and that we both have a malawi tank running as well. so many similarities except that his tank is so much better than mine, it's kind of my goal to get as good as him at my aqua-scaping, thank you Aaron :clap:

Cheers, Paul

padlock said:
i see all the other tanks, but they always seemed so distant and unreal because i thought i'd have to be made of money etc. to have a tank like that and that i couldn't have a long term set-up, it's through Aaron's iterview that i was sent over here :D
its just something about Aaron's tank that i love but just can't put my finger on, and the fact that he's my age and we were both going to go low tech originally and that we both have a malawi tank running as well. so many similarities except that his tank is so much better than mine, it's kind of my goal to get as good as him at my aqua-scaping, thank you Aaron :clap:

Cheers, Paul

Thanks, that means a lot :thumbup:
Just put pictures up and people will be able to give you some pointers on how to improve, you can see the changes made here:
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=5660&hilit=timeline

unfortubatley some of the pictures have been deleted :oops:
The bit where pictures are missing nothing major changed, except the plants have doubled in size :thumbup:

George Farmer said:

This list needs a lady. :D

nice journal, i much prefer it now :thumbup:
i'm stripping my tank today and re-doing it with ph, java fern narrow, hc, hairgrass, bacopa monneiri, rotala rotundifolia, fissidens fontanus, anubias eyes, vallis, E. tennellus, diplis diandra, slate and the branchiest bog wood i have. i'll take some pics and post, oh and i'm doing the FE too, i don't like the tetra self inject system

Back