• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Can’t set twinstar dimmer

Saman

I’m having trouble with the twinstar dimmer - I program it but none of my settings are stored. I’ve watched a few videos but I can’t see anywhere which shows button you the button to press when you’ve finished and want to store everything. I’m just trying to do something v basic -

1pm - 0%
1:30pm - 70%
6:30 - 70%
7pm - 0%

That’s 4 settings but after I’ve inputted the info for #4 what happens? I’ve tried just leaving it and it stays in program mode so no good. I’ve pressed mode and it goes to the next setting (#5) and I’ve tried pressing on/off and it goes to ‘hand’ mode and when I return to ‘auto’ there are no settings. It’s driving me crazy!! I should add I’m not using it on a Twinstar light - it’s another LED light - but surely this shouldn’t be an issue?

You have to program ALL 8 settings for it to work. So just put random times from the time it turns off to the time it turns on for settings 5-8 at 0% and it will work. Once you program the 8th setting it will set and go back to the main screen

For example: 1. 1PM- 0% 2. 130PM 70% 3. 7PM 70% 4. 730PM 0% 5. 8PM 0% 6. 830PM 0% 7. 9PM 0% 8. 930 PM 0%

Just an example, but any time you put in between your on and off time, as long as it’s 0%, it will work the way you want it to.

Back