• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Can you please look here for an important topic?

Barış

Seedling
Hello there. I have a turkey aquarists. Lda16 super red and red marble fish are widely sold in our country. In the pictures on the fish writes as in our country writes. In your opinion, what are these fishes really lda16 super red and red marble?

Lda16
zj1QB9.jpg

Süper red
y6v237.jpg

Red marble
url=https://hizliresim.com/6aEYX3]
6aEYX3.jpg
[/url

Hi @Barış, Welcome to UKAPS! I can't answer your question but I want to clarify what you are asking and hopefully other members will be better able to understand and help.

Are you saying that you need to identify the three fish species mentioned: LDA16, "Super Red" and "Red Marble"? I believe the LDA16 is a catfish but do you know the species names of the other two? Example: "Super Red Bristlenose" or "Red Marble Bristlenose" or better "... Bristlenose Pleco". Note: I don't know if these are what you are looking for - I am just trying to check what you are asking for and made a guess on the fish based on the choice of LDA16! :rolleyes:

Without the more complete names, pictures are useful. You have tried to post pictures but they are not visible on the forum (at least not when I view your post) so you will / may need to do that again. You can't link to pictures that are on secure websites which require a login to be able to view. Only public access images will work. Here is an example:

sra.jpg

This is from the Rift Chiclids website if you (or anyone else) is interested. I am not saying this is the fish you are looking for or that it is a correct image of this species.

Having said that, you are in doubt about whether the ones you are looking into are correct or not and want the forum members to check this for you?

Please check the questions and correct / confirm where appropriate.

I want to tell you, is the fish in the first picture lda16? The second picture is super red. the third picture is red marble?

[ATTACH = tam] 122331 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = tam] 122332 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = tam] 122333 [/ ATTACH]

Sanırım şu anda. Bu balıklar resimde gösterildiği gibi? LDA16'da da lekeler var mı? Kırmızı mermer adı verilen bir tür var mı? Süper kırmızı doğru çünkü kuyruğunda siyahlık var.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190308-144732_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190308-144732_Gallery.jpg
    706.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20190308-144730_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190308-144730_Gallery.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_20190308-144727_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190308-144727_Gallery.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Are the names of these fishes correct? Lda16 Is there any kind of red marble? Lda16 is also spot, like dwarf stingray, is spot

Back