• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Can't access inbox

hotweldfire

Getting this when I try to check my messages:

Return to the index page
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'phpbb3_privmsgs' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [1194]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: admin@ukaps.org

It's possible I'm over my limit which might be related but got no way of getting in there to clear any.

Nah, work and home and tapatalk can't open up the inbox either. Not on android or ipad. I have seen this before but just ignored it and the problem went away eventually. Only problem is I've promised a bunch of people I'll send stuff to them tomorrow and I can't get at their postal addresses. Katfish just told me he's having the same thing.

a2y3yrer.jpg

Hi Paulo I am getting the following when on taps talk for iPhone when I go into messages, cheers

Hi Paulo I am getting the following when on taps talk for iPhone when I go into messages, cheers
Hi Mike, seems to be working fine this end, could you remove and add UKAPS again to your Tapatalk? Cheers

Back