• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Can't send out P. Helferi - Really sorry - Have horrible luc

Cheers Aaron that might go in nicely as the tank is 60x30x30 :D

I know I love this forum for that. When I'm up and running and life isn't so sh... I'll be able to return the favour.

Ok, let me know if you want any of the following mate:

Ludwigia glandulosa
hygrophilia angustifolia (may get a tad large in your tank though ;) )
hygrophilia corymbosa (doesn't get too big)
Cryptocoryne wendtii, undulatus or willisii
sagitaria subulata
monosolenium tenerum
small amount ambulia
heteranthera zosterifolia
can probably cut down some of my flame moss too

Its fine Matt, thanks though, I used another card ;) when one runs out start on another one eh? :lol:

Pm sent to LD

Hi Lisa,
Dont quite know how i missed this thread but 'Blimey' you've had some seriously bad luck :(
Glad to hear things are a bit more PEACHY now though and It's superb how many people have offered their help 8)

Regards
Wayne

Yes I think I owe a massively huge thank you to everyone for their messages of support and stuff.

Will try to get some pics up of the tank by Monday!

Sorry to hear about the bad run of things Lisa. I can always spare you some plants mate. Have some nice little Echinodorus 'Oriental' among other things and various stem plants if you want any. You'll soon be back up and running and this will be but a nasty little blip.

Thanks! I did go to MA in Fareham using the old c/c and bought a few plants.

Tank is set-up and looks awesome - cheers Dan for all the help and stuff. This man knows his stuff! Also thanks to Chrisi for the plants.

Now can't get CO2 to work - yaaaay. I have only put on one 36w light and slightly overdosed excel. I have asked about it in another thread though.

Back