• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Carbo Plus electronic co2 producer??

tko187

Was wondering if any one can advise on one of these things, do they work?? Carbon Dioxide Supply without Gas Bottles

The Zac Carbo Plus consists of an electronic controller which is fitted outside of the aquarium, and a Stainless Steel and Carbon Sandwich which sits in the water.

Carboplus.jpg

And also went o lfs today to buy a c02 kit, didnt have any jbl, can anyone rate the following never bought cos i wasnt sure!

1 Ferplast
2 Hydor green nr6
3 Aqua medic
4 red sea

Also do any of the tablet form co2 systems work?

Thank you.

Hi thanks, My tank is 180ltrs, i take it all other forms of co2 are out the question, ie teblets, yeast?? does really smell like baby sick?? or what about just easy carbo and tpn+ would that not work? thanks.

tko187 said:
Hi thanks, My tank is 180ltrs, i take it all other forms of co2 are out the question, ie teblets, yeast?? does really smell like baby sick?? or what about just easy carbo and tpn+ would that not work? thanks.

depends on how techy you want your tank, which depends on how much light you have over it. Any reasonable amount of light and youre going to struggle to get enough CO2 in there without proper injection. Unfortunately in this hobby, there are no short cuts.

Thats what i wanted to know, thanks , i feel better now i now i only have 1 option. Go hard or go home!!

Back