• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cardinal shrimp

mr. luke

Heres an awefull photo.
Its more to share the content than the quality.
I had to zoom in loads to get it.
DSCF4586.jpg

Had them for over a month, nearing 2 i think and they are doing well and growing ;) al be it very slowly.
Slower than green shrimps and that saying something :lol:

Thanks
Crappy photos i know, but they are so secretive :rolleyes:
Hopefully be getting a few more this week coming :Di want to aim for about 15 eventually to have a flying chance of breeding.

Hello

Great to see some, they seem to be very hard to get hold of, where do you get yours from?

they look great, what kind of conditions are you keeping them in, anything special?

Andy

That's great :D Where'd you get these little guys? I've been keeping my eye on the sulawesi online. I saw sulawesi snails at my lfs, but never shrimp.

I have snails and shrimps.... all from M/A Crowland....
I have yellow headed, white spotted and have seen yellow spotted and white blotch snails there recently....
I bough them out of there shrimps though with these 3....
I dont do anything special with them .... although i left my tank 4 weeks with no wc so the gh and kh would drop, now when i do water changes they stay fairly low but the ph is kept up with a few shells in the filter :)
I am confident that i could aclimatise them to my normal tap water but i have no need to...

thats a beaut. so far resisted buying them in a shop untill i can source some more hardier captive bred ones.

Back