• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cat Fish

The new 60L Nano has arrived. :)

C98703F3-8741-482A-90EF-3AAA398A8B88.jpeg

So what are your plans for this tank? (I’m assuming that’s not the hardscape you have in mind...)

I’m also assuming that’s a taxidermy cat; there’s no way you’d have got a live cat into the tank without losing all the skin on your hands, arms and face in the process!

That said, if it were a cardboard box you’d merely need to leave it lying around for five minutes and it would have a cat in it!

F1D20789-BC8F-4D0E-9BD9-2A3EE601915D.jpeg

Last edited:
I quickly popped Rosie in and took the picture, she was only in there about 15 seconds so she didn’t get stressed. :)

I possibly have a couple of hardscape options at the moment. One of which would involve me trying to break up a large rock that’s been in the garden for a few years. I would like to combine that with some roots though which sadly I don’t have.

I’m still collecting bits at the moment. The under tank heating mat arrived today but heard nothing from thermostat supplier Elitech. I have a noisy Eheim Classic 250 which I need to retest with the new impeller I got for it. I think I’d rather use a Sera 130 if I can get one though.

Last edited:
Back